News Article Submissions
We welcome the submission of news articles for bbpmedia.co.uk. Please send your news stories and press releases to our central inbox at [email protected]
Our standard service is free, whereby we will include your press release providing we feel it is relevant and we have space available. Please bear in mind that our free service runs at a lower priority and is around 3 weeks from submission to live.
However, we do also offer a speedy premium service whereby you can purchase a “press release pack” for just £145.00 plus VAT (Giving up to five submissions) which guarantees inclusion of your news content on our homepage from as little as £29.00 plus VAT each including up-to 3 live backlinks, all indexed by Google. Contact us for more information and booking.
Our Standards and Guidelines
- We follow the Editors’ Code of Practice, operated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (ISPO), which we consider a sound ethical guide for the publication of information.
- Content supplied to us for our Website must be news based and not solely advertising based.
- Our audience is predominantly Northern Ireland Base. We aim to entertain and inspire, helping businesses to succeed and grow.
- News Articles submitted will be reviewed, and if appropriate published on our Website.
- Articles must be a 350 word minimum and a 600 word maximum.
- The main title/heading has a 60 character limit.
- In order for your news item to be published, we require an appropriate landscape image.
- Free service runs at around 3 weeks from submission to live.
- Maximum 3 Hyperlinks per press release.
Northern Ireland Craic is committed to getting your business noticed in the wider market.